Chaos in the Kitchen
1 ripe banana, peeled, chopped and frozen
1 tablespoon of honey
1 cup frozen strawberries
1 cup frozen peaches
1 cup plain yogurt
1/4 cup orange juice
1. Place banana and honey in blender. Turn on blender for 10 seconds, process until smooth.
2. Stop blender. Add strawberries, peaches yogurt and orange juice. Replace lid and process for 30 seconds. Stop blender and scrape down sides of blender with a rubber spatula. Replace lid and continue to process until smooth.
1/4 tablespoon maple syrup
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon lime juice
2 cloves of garlic, minced
salt & pepper
4 (6 oz) skin on salmon fillets
1. In a medium sauce pan, combine maple syrup syrup, vinegar, soy sauce, lime juice, and garlic. Set aside.
2. In a non stick pan, sprinkle salt and pepper in an even layer. Place salmon fillets, skin side down in the pan. Sprinkle tops of filets with salt and pepper.
3. Cook salmon over medium heat, without moving salmon until fat begins to puddle around filets and skin begins to brown (6-8 minutes).
4. Use spatula to carefully flip filets. Cook without moving fillets, until center registers 125 degrees. Turn off heat and place skin side down on plate. Cover with foil.
5. Cook maple syrup mixture in saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally until thick and syrupy. 4-6 minutes (sauce will be bubbly when it thickens). Turn off heat and spoon glaze over salmon. Serve with a lime wedge.